Our website’s adress is : https://steelplastevolufil.com
1. Data collected
1.1 Data you provide us with
We collect various data that you send us voluntarilly :
- The use of various forms on website provides us with information which is retained (mostly the name, telephone number, email adress and message)
1.2 Data collected automatically
In addition to data your provide us with voluntarilly, we automatically collect data :
- Your IP adress ;
- Miscellaneous information on your software and hardware (screen resolution, operating system and its version, browser and its version, and browser language ;
- When a computer is used to access the website, miscellaneous information on your computer (screen colour depth, presence of Flash and its version, and presence of Java) ;
- When a mobile device is used to access the website, miscellaneous information on your mobile device (input selector, Internet service provider, telephone brand and model).
- Various metadata such as the URL of the page you are visiting, the time of this visit and how long you stay on the page ;
- The channel through which you arrived on our website (direct acess, search engine, social media, newsletter, commercial offer, external website or advertisement) ;
- The referrer URL that brought you to our website ;
- In the event you came to the website via a search on a search engine, the key word that helped find the website
2. Use of the data collected
- Data submitted via the contact forms is used to get in touch with you ;
- If you gave agreed yo receive our newsletter by email, your email adress will be used so that you can receive it ;
- We use your IP address to :
- Give you access to the website ;
- Identity from which location (town/city) you are visiting the website ;
- Protect ourselves against attacks ;
- We use data on your software and hardware to :
- Gain a better understanding of the tools used by website users for statistical purposes and to improve the website ;
- We use metadata such as the URL, the time of the visit, the length of the visit, the channel used, the referrer URL and the search term to :
- Carry out a statistical monitoring of the website ;
- Identity any issues with the website (page inaccessible, page poorly indexed/positioned, problem with the purchasing funnel, etc.) ;
- Identify what works well ( relevant key words, good website optimisation, etc.).
3. Shared data
In addition to ourselves, the following can acess the data collected :
- Google (the Google Analytics tool collects the aforementioned data)
We do not sell your personal data under any circumstances.
Apart from that, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless (1) you ask us to do so or authorise its disclosure; (2) disclosure is required to process transactions or provide services you have requested; or (3) we are required to do so by a government authority or regulatory body, in the event of a judicial requisition, subpoena or any other similar government or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a lawful request.
4. Data retention period
- The data stored on Google Analytics is retained for 26 months ;
- The data sent from contact forms is retained until its deletion is requested.
5. Links to other websites
This website features links to other websites. We shall not be held liable for the privacy practices or content of other websites.
To guarantee the security of our website, we have implemented a number of measures :
- HTTPS encryption of the website with a TLS certificate, to secure exchanges between the brower and the website;
- Password hashing.
No advertisements are displayed on our website.
We display advertisements in the search results of the Google search engine (via Google Adwords).
8. Newsletters and advertising offers by email
An unsubscribe link is accessible in every newsletter or commercial offer your receive by email.
The emails we send contain trackers which help us identify the number of times our messages are opened, the links clicked on, unsubscriptions and messages sent to spam folders (data we use for statistical purposes).
You can change your consent to the placing of cookies at any time using the button below.
The cookies consent period is 13 months, after which your consent will be sought again.
9. Your rights
You are entitled at any time to :
- Request acess to your personal data ;
- Request the correction of your personal data ;
- Request the deletion of your personal data ;
- Request the limited processing of your personal data ;
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
To find out more about your rights, go to the CNIL website.
10. Contact us
You can contact us :
- Via the contact form ;
- By telephone +33 (0)4 87 96 05 24